Context box end
262-266, route d'Arlon; L-8010; Strassen; LUXEMBOURG
Phone: +352 62 11 71 19 9
Staff number : 1-9
Description of activities
UnifiedPost operates as a communications technology company. The company develops services to optimize, ratioanlize, simplify and improve communication processes in today's businesses.
UnifiedPost intends to play a leading role in simplifying the physical and digital communication process via partnerships with postal companies and IT resellers.
UnifiedPost has developed a set of software components, which enables them to serve a number of communication and process optimization services.
The fully web-centric system is designed in a modular way, allowing the selection of a package of messaging functions that suits a company's needs.
Furthermore, the platform is highly scalable, secure, and designed to allow easy integration of future technologies.
The different software components are running respectively at the customer sites, on a central platform at the UnifiedPost co-location center and at the supplier sites. The components are compatible with most of today´s IT solutions.
Products and services
- Optimisation of communication flow
- Externalisation of postal mail
- Implementation of international printing network
- Unified Messaging services
- Simultaneous access to a broad set of communication channels (postal mail, fax, sms, e-mail
- Evolution towards e-invoicing solutions
- XML format data exchange
- Web Posting
- Archiving of the entire outgoing communication
- Security of the communication and archives
- Production of highly personalised commercial documents
- Daimler Chrysler Financial Services
- Inter Partner Assistance (AXA)
- Global Collect
- Tijd n.v.
- Omega Pharma
- KBC Lease
- ALD Automotive
- The Wall Street Journal
- Wolters Kluwer
- Le Soir