Staff number : 50-99
Turnover : Share Capital: 1 250 000, turnover: 15 000 000 in
Description of activities
Production and sales of microporous separators and non-woven gauntlets for the lead-acid battery industry. Production of microporous membranes for separation techiques (filtration; bioreators...)
Products and services
1. Microporous PVC/silica separators resulting from a unique cold extrusion process.
Different types and patterns available depending upon the application:
- Standard ribbed with or without Glassmat;
- Very high porosity ("Amersorb":patent pending);
- "Amersleeve" pocket (patent pending): corrugated separator + Glassmat + polyester non-woven fabric.
2.Hydrophilic or hydrophobic microporous membranes to graft chemical species onto silica or adsorption of micro organisms.
Application in chromatography, enzymatic bioreactors, filtration, gas humidifier...
3. Non woven and woven gauntlets for tubular positiveplates:
- Standard and reinforced non-woven gauntlets (point bonded polyester fabric) for traction flooded batteries;
- "Amertubeplus" gauntlets (patent pending) for flooded and gel stationary batteries.
- Exide Group ;
- Enersys Group ;
- Hoppecke ;
Representation in Asia by agents.
Plant in China (Shanghai).
Research, Development and Innovation (RDI)
R&D investments (in % or by thousands of euros) : 7% of turnover in 2008
Patent applications filed per year: 1
- Cold extrusion of polymers;
- Slitting, sewing and thermoforming of non-woven and woven polyester fabrics.
- Hg porometer;
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy;
- Gas chromatograph;
- Electical resistance measurement.
- Bench fo batteries testing
- Materials and surface treatment
- Chemical and parachemical industry
Mr LAMBERT Urbain
Director of Technology
Phone: +352 30 92 82 47
Ms LAINE Carole
Phone: +352 30 92 82 34