Staff number : 10-49
Description of activities
Cellon provides products and services to the vaccine production and bioprocessing industries.
Products and services
Cellon's areas of expertise include mammalian cell culture processes, 3D tissue culture, tissue engineering, storage and transport of sterile liquids and vacuum measurement.
Research, Development and Innovation (RDI)
- Patent applications filed per year: 7
- Licence(s) on the company’s/research centre’s technologies granted to third parties
- Use of external technology under a licensing agreement or acquisition
- The Rotary Cell Culture System from Synthecon is a unique bioreactor system. The RCCS creates an environment that enables extremely fragile cell cultures and co-cultures of human and animal cells to grow into complex, sophisticated three-dimensional models in vitro. The cultures mimic the structure and function of their parental tissue
- The RollerCell 40 is a roller bottle processing system. It has been designed to automate all stages of roller bottle based cell culture - from cell inoculation, incubation, media change and tryptinisation through to final harvest
- The EggMaster III egg cutting and harvesting system provides fast and effective inspection and processing of inoculated, embryonated eggs for the biotechnology industry
- The VacTester XK systems have been developed to provide rapid, reliable and non destructive detection and quantification of vacuum within vials of parenteral drugs
- Octopus Assemblies are custom designed assemblies for biopharma manufacturers
Octopus Assemblies is custom-designed for biofunctional manufacturers. Octopus Assemblies are manufactured at an ISO 9001/2000, BS EN ISO 13485:2003, FDA registered facility in a BS ISO 14644-1:1999 ISO Clas 7 (Class 10,000) Cleanroom.
- Life Sciences, health and biotechnology
Mr FRY Richard
Phone: +352 26 33 73 1