Staff number : >=250
Turnover : 82 000 000 in 2011
Description of activities
ELTH produces bimetallic thermostats, thermistors, temperature and level sensors, heaters on PTC basis and other sensors for automotive and domestic appliances.
Products and services
- air & diesel temperature sensors;
- bimetallic thermostatic valves;
- bottles for windscreen washer system;
- diesel fuel heaters;
- oil level sensor;
- temperature sensors with brass body;
- temperature sensors with cap.
- bimetallic switches;
- high temperature switches;
- temperature sensors.
- General Motors
- Peugeot SA
Europe, South America, Asia
ELTH received the certification norms ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
Research, Development and Innovation (RDI)
R&D investments (in % or by thousands of euros) : Percentage of human resources: 10-49 people in 2003
- Licence(s) on the company’s/research centre’s technologies granted to third parties
- Use of external technology under a licensing agreement or acquisition
- Development and production of temperture sensors, bimetallic switches, level sensors, PTC heaters, washer systems;
- High vertical integration of the process: stamping, blow-moulding, injection-moulding, automatic assembly, ...
- Measuring and testing devices
- Other industrial (printing, paper, wood, etc)
Mrs STEINMETZ Nadia
Assistante de direction
Phone: +352 33 20 71 57 1