Staff number : 50-99
Turnover : Over 10M € in 2016
Description of activities
Since its formation in 2006, Fast Track Diagnostics (FTD) has become established as one of the leading global suppliers of real-time PCR multiplexing kits, covering all the major infectious disease groups based on syndromic approach (respiratory infections, gastroenteritis, meningitis, fevers and rash infections, etc.).
Today FTD exports over 70 different kits validated on real clinical samples (including lyophilised kits) and detecting over 140 viruses, bacteria, parasites and fungi.
Main application domains
Syndromic real-time PCR multiplexing kits for the detection of infectious diseases
Products and services
Manufacturing and supplying of syndromic real-time PCR multiplexing kits:
- Lyophilised kits including all the PCR reagents ready to use in a one patient sample tube - just need to add nucleic acid extract.
- Liquid kits including all reagents required: optimised primer and probe mixes, amplification and extraction methods.
- Veterinary lyophilised kits for detection of infectious diseases in companion animals.
FTD kits are used in hundreds of public and private hospitals and laboratories around the world, and in global surveillance studies by organisations such as the Fondation Mérieux, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the US Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Luxembourg, Europe, International
Research, Development and Innovation (RDI)
- Real-time PCR kits
- Multiplex kits
- Lyophilisation kits
- Humand and veterinary kits
- Life Sciences, health and biotechnology
Dr. med. vet. Weiland Linda
Phone: 00352 281 098 1