Staff number : 10-49
Description of activities
Founded on 19 January 2006, Legitech has in a few years become the Luxembourg legal publisher of reference. Legislation, case law and doctrine: all the sources of law are covered.
The company was founded by Imprimerie Centrale and Imprimerie de la Cour Victor Buck in order to operate the public procurement contract of the Mémorial i.e. for the paper and online publication of the Luxembourg Official Journal. On the basis of this contract, Legitech quickly developed unique expertise, putting together legal knowledge and the most modern IT.
Legitech uses this expertise to be active in five domains:
- publishing databases;
- book publishing;
- publishing software;
- document processing; and
- a business center dedicated to lawyers.
Through these five activities, Legitech strives toward making each link of the legal information chain a means of efficiency for its clients.
Products and services
Products offered by Legitech are:
- databases on Luxembourg law (yearly subscriptions): www.legitax.lu, www.legiwork.lu and www.legicorp.lu
- reference books on Luxembourg law (Codes, manuals, handbooks)
- a solution for the publication of legal documents: Progilex.
Services offered are:
- a business center for lawyers and tax specialists: www.legicenter.lu
- drafting of legal texts for any type of publication
- devising the structure and organisation of legal documents;
- production of legal content with added value;
- technical realisation of the project;
- Internet, DVD or paper publication;
- day-to-day update of existing or created databases;
- numerisation with or without OCR of legal and fiscal documents, quality control inclusive.
Luxembourg State (LU), Swiss State (CH)
Luxembourg, Greater Region, Europe, International
Research, Development and Innovation (RDI)
R&D investments (in % or by thousands of euros) : 1% of turnover in 2012. Percentage of human resources: 1-3 people in 2012
- Licence(s) on the company’s/research centre’s technologies granted to third parties
- Use of external technology under a licensing agreement or acquisition
Development in java and GWT of solution for document processing and publication of legal documents.
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Company services, consulting
Mrs Raphael Laurence
Phone: +352 26 31 64 40