Staff number : 10-49
Description of activities
LuxScan Technologies designs, develops and sells vision systems for automatic quality control. Its know how concerns real time image processing for surface inspection, pattern recognition and automation.
The company is currently focusing on timber industry.
Products and services
INTEGRAL Scanning systems for timber industry:
- Automatic sorting: LaserScan-S100, S200
- Cross-cutting optimisation: LaserScan-C90, C-180
- Dimensional control : ShapeScan L, ShapeScan X
- Fabricants de machines : Weinig, System TM, GreCon-Dimter
- Clients finaux : Velux (Danemark, Ecosse, USA), Binder (Autriche), Green Triangle Forest (Australie), Andersson (USA), Lowen windows (Canada), ...
Europe, North America
LuxScan technologies is partner from "Réseau d'innovation Technoport"
Research, Development and Innovation (RDI)
R&D investments (in % or by thousands of euros) : Percentage of human resources: 1-9 people in 2004
Use of external technology under a licensing agreement or acquisition: Yes
Technologies used by LuxScan Technologies are the following:
- sensors: cameras, Laser device, X-Ray sensors
- image processing, signal processing
- vision and pattern recognition
- real time processing, automation
- GUI Graphical User Interface, software development
- mechanical and electrical design
Laser sensors, cameras, X-Ray systems
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Measuring and testing devices
- Other industrial (printing, paper, wood, etc)
Mr VOGRIG Raphaël
Phone: +352 54 04 16