Staff number : 1-9
Description of activities
From development to production of atmospheric plasma molecular precursor deposition on any surfaces form any material. The range of our proposal is from early R&D of customer made to measure solution up to the implementation of production machines at the customer.
Main application domains
The applications using our technology are in various industries such as: Automotive, Aerospatial, textile, bio-medical, pharma, and many others.
Products and services
Our technology enables the change of the surface of any material by grafting precursors using plasma under atmospheric pressure. Our technology is an enabling technology thanks to its unique features:
• Injection and control of a range of gases to provide a choice of reactivity levels (N2, O2, Ar, He, Ammonia mixtures, etc.)
• Injection and control of various precursors in the plasma enabling functionalization of the treated surface (gases, liquids, a mix of liquids, colloidal suspensions, etc.)
Using a stage gate process, the molecular plasma group offers the complete range of activities to enable the desired functions.
Luxembourg, Greater Region, Europe, International
Research, Development and Innovation (RDI)
The molecular plasma group owns over 10 patents related to its technology and develops several new patents every year.
The molecular plasma group provides the full range of activities for the implementation of its technology:
- R&D feasibility Studies
- Lab Equipments
- Industrialisation of defined processes
- Production equipments
- Small series productions
- Maintenance, Process monitorings
- Plasma Spot
- Plasma Line ( 10 up to 120 cm)
- Plasma Zone
- Materials and surface treatment
- Aeronautics and space
- Other industrial (printing, paper, wood, etc)
- Electronics, micro- and nanosystems
- Chemical and parachemical industry
Mr. Heyberger Regis
Phone: +352 621 661 971