Staff number : 50-99
Turnover : 12 000 000 in 2011
Description of activities
Morgan AM&T is a global corporation with a network of engineering and production facilities strategically located in more than 40 countries around the world.
Morganite Luxembourg belongs to this network and is specialised in:
- the production and sale of carbon, graphite and composite or similar products;
- the exploitation of an electromechanic workshop.
Main application domains
Products and services
From chemical plants to the nuclear industry, wherever equipment is subjected to the effects of friction and wear, you'll find innovative components in the process stream.
Morgan AM&T's response to this issue is to be specialised in quality engineered components and innovative solutions.
Europe, Africa, North America, Asia
Research, Development and Innovation (RDI)
R&D investments (in % or by thousands of euros) : 2% of turnover in 2011. Percentage of human resources: 1-9 people in 2011
- Licence(s) on the company’s/research centre’s technologies granted to third parties
- Use of external technology under a licensing agreement or acquisition
- Design and modelling / Prototyping
- Art processing techniques
- Industrial material technologies to suit all applications
- State of the art machining centers