Staff number : 1-9
Turnover : 2.100.000 € in 2013
Description of activities
- Technical innovation cluster for sustainable construction
- Coaching and support for RDI projects
Main application domains
- Green ICT
- Conception- Management process
Products and services
- Exchange platform for innovation in the construction sector
- Coaching RDI
Luxembourg, Greater Region
Development of a living lab building (B2B) for innovative applications in the construction field.
Research, Development and Innovation (RDI)
R&D investments (in % or by thousands of euros) : 100%
The Cluster has been created by the Council for Economic Development of Construction, proving all required skills for in-situ application field.
The Cluster is co-facilitated with the Public Research Centre Henri Tudor, which is able to provide some expertises in various fields such as energy, water treatment and resources, eco-materials, Life Cycle Analysis, EPD, etc.
No equipement at the moment
Possible collaboration with the Public Research Centre Henri Tudor or the University of Luxembourg.
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Materials and surface treatment
- Technology Watch
- Measuring and testing devices
- Heating and ventilation
- Electronics, micro- and nanosystems
- Mineral, glass and ceramic products
- Company services, consulting
Eng. Schwall Francis
Innovation Project Manager
Phone: +352 26 59 56 75