Staff number : 50-99
Description of activities
- Rotomade is a sub-contractor for plastic transformed manufactured products.
- Rotomade uses a plastic transformation process called rotomoulding.
- Rotomade has knowledge of all plastics transformation methods.
- Rotomade products and distributes water treatment units.
Products and services
Rotomade uses the rotomoulding technic enabling low manufacturing costs for many different types of products:
- packaging: large petrol tanks, hazardous products transport tanks;
- agriculture: cattle manger, tanks for agricultural machinery;
- maritime: buoys, landing stages;
- equipment goods: stools, armchairs;
- toys: toboggans, playgrounds;
- various equipments.
Rotomade is ISO 9001 certified
Research, Development and Innovation (RDI)
R&D investments (in % or by thousands of euros) : Percentage of human resources: 80 people in 2018
- Rotomade has technological capabilities linked with the conception of plastic objects, in particular with high speed rotomoulding technic;
- Development process through Autocad software.
Rotomoulding is a plastics transformation process by rotation of 2-axle moulds.
The rotomoulding technique can use 3 types of moulds:
- cast mould;
- CNC mould;
- steel mould.
A rotomoulding machinery with an independent arm.
- Materials and surface treatment
- Chemical and parachemical industry
Mr MACHADO Antoine
Phone: +352 26 17 66 33
Phone: +352 26 65 00 26 33