Staff number : 1-9
Turnover : 3.000.000 in 2010
Description of activities
VETEDY Luxembourg is specialised in the manufacturing, import and export of exotic wood products, directly manufactured in their country of origin.
Products and services
- Interior parquet flooring (Afzelia, Bambou, Ebiara, Iroko,
Moabi, Niové, Padauk, Teak, Wengé, Zingana);
- Exterior wood flooring ("Sofline" invisible fixation system, timber species: padauk and teak);
- Glues (Mass parquets, paste, carpets);
- Finition (Cement binder, vitrifying, oils).
- Hoffmann Schwall (LU)
- la Parqueterie (LU)
- Lopark (DE)
- Point P (FR)
- Martens (BE)
- Parquet du Monde (CH)
- Trabat 2000 (ES)
- Emme (IT)
- G.c.m (GR)
- Prem Conseil (UA)
- Parket design (UK)
- Bardawill (LB)
- M.t.e (AE)
Research, Development and Innovation (RDI)
R&D investments (in % or by thousands of euros) : 5% of turnover in 2010. Percentage of human resources: 10-49 people in 2010
- Patent applications filed per year : 1
- Licence(s) on the company’s/research centre’s technologies granted to third parties
- Use of external technology under a licensing agreement or acquisition
- System with invisible fixings "Softline®" using class 1 rot-proof woods like teak and padauk; this fixing process allows an assembly on support (tie bar) without visibility and guarantees long lasting durability. The fixing allows the planking to be isolated from the batten optimizing its long-lasting durability and its movement according to the climatic conditions;
- System with invisible fixings "Easyline" for small coverings like balcony, shower, sauna: exposure composed by 3 wood blades put in juxtaposition on support called clips allowing panel fixing together. This is a "floating" system (no fixation on support).
- Machining has required the creation of specific machine to profile wood and make grooves: two distinct mills turning on "high frequency" engines controled by "Siemens" program with 800 different functions.
Specific machine for Softline® system profiling: 2 distinct mills turning on "high frequency" engines controled by "Siemens" program with 800 different functions.
- Other industrial (printing, paper, wood, etc)
Ms CRUSEM Christine
Phone: +352 26 30 61 1
Mr DEUMER Patrick
Phone: +352 26 30 61 1